We don’t pay-per-click but we pay a lot more for paid services
Our Affiliate’s Program works for you just fine!
In many cases we pay up to 100% of the first month, for each new subscription on most of our online services.
In situations were our customers pay a yearly fee instead of a monthly fee, we will pay you up to 12% of the total amounts received for that particular service contracted. This is a lot more then the few “cents-per-hit” that you usually get paid with other PAY-PER-CLICK schema.
For example: Our Online Accounting System for non-members is $99.95 per month. You’ll get 100% every time a new customer subscribes to that service. That is, you will receive the full $99.95 for each subscriber. With other PAY-PER-CLIC programs, you’ll have to wait from 3,000 to 10,000 hits/visits to the same URL to make the same amount of money. You can make the same and even more with us in only one successful hit to the URL we’ll provide you, and that’s it.
Sure we want to avoid problems and misunderstandings with anyone. That’s why commissions are paid under certain conditions:
The Good News:
1) New customers must remain at least 30 days subscribed to any services selected.
2) If during the first 30 days of service, a customer changes his subscription plan, then you will get paid 1/3 (33%) of the additional amounts collected, plus the 100% of the original order.
3) If no changes where made during the first 30 days of service, you will get the full 100% of the first month collected from our mutual customer.
The Bad News:
However, if customer cancels his/her order during the first 30 days of service, we both will loose not only the customer but you will NOT get any commissions for that customer. Sorry! We have to play fair for both ends!
We think it is fair to work with “good ethics” and we must be prepared to face any circumstances to avoid possible customer problems, including the possibly of a full refund. If that happens, we both will loose those fees and we will cry together probably and be sorry for that! No commissions will be paid in cases like that.
Our commissions payment plan system pays very high percentages to our Affiliates, however, commissions are paid only for new accounts, (first time/first month customers only).
Ready to join our Affiliate Program?
- Register as an Affiliate!
- Copy and Paste in your Web site’s main page, the Affiliate Code provided to you in your Affiliate Account page.
- Check your Affiliate Account page periodically to see your progress and commissions earned.
That’s all folks!
The FLASH NET LLC Team!